We all know very well that how the tech giant Apple slowed down the performance of all the old iPhone, but now according to the latest reports, now all the old iPhones will work as fast as before and all credit goes to the new iOS 11.3.
Apple Officially Released iOS 11.3 With New Features: Download It Now
The tech giant Apple recently released iOS 11.3 for the sixth-generation iPad, promising soon to open this new version for all supported devices.
Now the Cupertino company has launched in a total and global way. See below all that features this new version brings.
iOS 11.3 introduces new features including ARKit 1.5 with support for more immersive augmented reality experiences, iPhone battery status (Beta), new Animoji for iPhone X users and more. This update also includes stability improvements and bug fixes.
- ARKit 1.5 allows programmers to place digital objects on vertical surfaces such as walls and doors, as well as horizontal surfaces;
- Added support for detecting and incorporating images, such as movie posters or graphics in augmented reality experiments;
- Support for real-world camera viewing with higher resolution when using augmented reality experiences.
iPhone battery status (Beta)
- Display information on the iPhone’s maximum battery capacity and maximum performance capability;
- Indication if performance management functionality, which performs maximum performance dynamic management to prevent unexpected shutdowns, is active and includes the disable option;
- Recommended battery replacement if necessary.
iPad Charge Management
- Maintenance of battery status when the iPad is plugged in for long periods, such as when used in kiosks, point-of-sale systems or stored in charging trolleys.
- Four new Animoji on the iPhone X: lion, bear, dragon and skull.
- When an Apple feature requests the use of the user’s personal data, an icon is now accompanied by a link to detailed information that explains how the data will be used and protected.
- New music video experience, including an updated Music Video section with exclusive video playlists;
- Find friends with similar tastes through updated tips on Apple Music, which reveal musical genres that people like and common friends follow.
- The most relevant articles now always appear first in Self;
- See the most relevant videos selected by News editors.
- Adding the ability to sort customer reviews on product pages as useful, more favourable, more negative, or more recent;
- Improved information on the Updates tab with the application version and the file size.
- Enhance privacy protection by automatically populating usernames and passwords only after they have been selected in a web form field;
- Warnings in the smart search field when interacting with password forms or credit cards on unencrypted web pages;
- Autofill usernames and passwords available in web previews within applications;
- Articles shared with Mail from Safari are now formatted, by default, with Reader mode when Reader is available;
- The folders in Favorites now show icons of the bookmarks they contain.
- Addition of two new keyboard arrangements Shuangpin;
- Adding support for connected hardware keyboards that use the Turkish F keyboard layout;
- Improved Chinese and Japanese keyboards for easy access on 4.7 and 5.5-inch devices;
- Possibility to return to the keyboard after the dictation with a simple touch;
- Resolving a problem that caused AutoCorrect to incorrectly put some words in uppercase;
- Resolution of a problem in the iPad Pro that prevented the Smart Keyboard for iPad from working after a connection to a captive Wi-Fi access point;
- Resolution of a problem that could cause the Thai keyboard to change incorrectly to the numerical layout in landscape mode.
- App Store with accessibility support for bold and large text for viewing personalization;
- Smart inversion with support for web images and Mail messages;
- Improved RTT experience and added RTT support for T-Mobile;
- Improved change of iPad applications for VoiceOver users and control of handles;
- Fixed a problem that caused VoiceOver to incorrectly describe the status and icons of the Bluetooth emblem;
- Fixed a problem that could prevent the display of the end call button in the Phone application when using VoiceOver;
- Fixed a problem that prevented access to application classification in the application with VoiceOver;
- Fixed a problem in live audio that could distort audio playback.
Other improvements and fixes
- Support for the AML standard, which provides more accurate location data to emergency services when SOS is triggered (in supported countries);
- Support for software authentication as a new way for programmers to create and activate HomeKit-compatible accessories;
- Podcasts now play episodes with a single tap and you can tap Details to get more information about each episode;
- Improved search performance for users with extensive notes in Contacts;
- Improved performance of Handoff and Universal Clipboard when both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network;
- Resolving an issue that could prevent incoming calls from activating the screen;
- Resolving an issue that could delay or prevent Visual Voicemail playback;
- Fixed a problem that prevented the opening of a web link in the Messages application;
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users from returning to Mail after previewing a message attachment;
- Fixed a problem that could cause Mail notifications to be displayed on the locked screen again after they have been cleaned;
- Fixed a problem that could lead to the disappearance of the time and notifications of the locked screen;
- Fixed a problem that prevented parents from using Face ID to approve purchase orders;
- Fixed a problem in the application of Meteorology that could prevent the updating of the meteorological conditions;
- Fixed a problem that could prevent the synchronization of the contacts with the phone book of a car in a Bluetooth connection;
- Fixed a problem that could prevent playback of audio applications in the car when the application was in the background.