Facebook is rather a great place to connect with people around world. Facebook developers are providing new features after short period of time. As normally we have joined some groups, event and also like pages. All these features are best way to establish relation between people. Some of us are using Facebook for enjoyment and other are doing business on Facebook. Pages are more likely preferred by small business, celebrities, etc to target more audience. As we explained best ways to increase likes on Facebook page. But its not easy for everyone to grow their Facebook page. We all have to implement some strategies like to convert Facebook profile to page which are helpful to increase likes effectively.
But there is rather a difference in targeting and reach between normal profile and page. Profiles are limited having less reach as compare to page. We can only add upto 5000 friends and then others can only follow. We can send more messages. We can boost posts on profile. These just few issues which are normally faced by users are using profile for business. In that case best possible solution is to convert Facebook profile into page. That means we can easily migrate Facebook profile to page.
How To Convert Facebook Profile To Page.
- First of all login your account which you want to convert into page. Then change the name of the account to desire name. Page will be become for the name which you used on account.
- Then you need to proceed with migration form. Which will convert profile to page. You can search it on Facebook help center. Even you can directly access from below button.
- In help center everything about migration is explained and understanding you can proceed with migration through link provided their. If you are not able find then,
- Now Click on Get Started to proceed for migration from profile to page.
- Then select your page category like business, brand or community etc. After selecting category they get required your password as you want convert or not.
Sometime it also shows this error that log in into your account from previous device you used for log in. So don’t worry it take 24-48 hours because of account security after this time period your will be able to migrate.
After complete conversion your page is ready to use. you can also enjoy your page from existing account of also you can make your another account as admin by email adding at admin panel.
Changes After Conversation To Page.
When you convert your Facebook profile to a Page, there are certain changes made to it. We feel to make you aware of those changes so you can manage your new page better. Keep them in mind before converting your profile into page as you will loose a lot of information.
These changes are :
- All your friends will become followers of your new page. IE. All friends will become users who have liked the page.
- The links to your Facebook profile will change to the links to your Facebook page. Anyone clicking on your name anywhere will now be directed to your Facebook page.
- Your Facebook page will have the same Name and profile picture of your Facebook profile.
- You will loose all the updates and photos that you uploaded from your profile. So make sure you have a backup.
- You will loose all your messages and conversations. Your inbox will now become page’s inbox.
- You will not be a member of groups that you once were.
How To Revert Back Page Into Profile ?
Yes, It is possible to revert page back into profile. But only once, So if you migrate Facebook profile to page accidentally. Facebook provides form to appeal to reverse page back into account. This form require ID proof. Whose Name and D.O.B should match with profile which get converted. So if you are able to provide then you can appeal here.
After appealing, if application get approved then your page will become normal profile automatically.
In conclusion, we hope you guys learn something new and get understand about the concept to convert Facebook profile to page. If you have any doubt please let us know in comments, follow us on twitter and facebook for more news and updates.