WiFi is the fastest medium for accessing the internet. WiFi is easily available, and the mobile data charges are increasing day by day, becoming unaffordable, and affordability is a factor in which WiFi is relevant as compared to mobile data.
The most annoying part about owning a WiFi is remembering tough passwords, I mentioned tough password because if you put easy passwords, then chances of someone else using your WiFi increases.
What if you forget your password and you are stuck, and don’t know what to do. It’s easy to find saved WiFI password in PC/Laptop but in Android, it isn’t that straightforward.
But don’t worry guys we have got an awesome solution, in this post we have brought a trick from which you would be able to find any saved WiFi passwords on Android. Just follow below-given steps to apply the trick.
Steps to find saved WiFi passwords in Android –
1. First of all, your device should be rooted. Check the above link if your Android device is not rooted.
2. Then, Download & Install ES file explorer from the link as mentioned above.
3. Open ES File Explorer then, go to options and turn on “Root Explorer”.
4. Now click on Options > Device.
5. Find the data folder > misc > WiFi.
6. Then, you will find a file named wpa_supplicant.conf. Tap on the file to open it up and make sure you use ES File Explorer‘s built-in text/HTML viewer for the task.
7. There you will find your Network name and below there is the password of your WiFi.
Remembering passwords is a very tough task, and especially when it comes security of your WiFi, life gives a cold shoulder when you forget your WiFi password and struggle with your Internet connection.
But using this trick your headache will be forever gone far somewhere in eternity and your life will be easier.
So, using this trick is surely, without a doubt is a great idea.
In the end, I just want to say that all the steps and whole tutorial are super easy to apply, so don’t be panicked at all and start using the trick. If you will follow the steps carefully then, you won’t face any problem.
So, hence was the post to find saved WiFi passwords in Android. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.