To change the Outlook.com account password its really pretty simple and you can do it on any browser within a few minutes. Follow the article below to find how to do that.
- First open your browser, go to Outlook’s home page, next click the “Sign In” button.
> Check Out: How To Convert Text Into Audio Using Notepad
- Put your Outlook.com username , then click the “Next” button.
- In next screen, put your password, next click the “Sign In” button.
- When you sign in, you’ll be taken to Outlook.com inbox. In top right corner of that page, click the profile picture, and next click the “View Account” link.
- In “View Account” page, click “Security” option in the taskbar.
- In Security page, click “Change Password” button.
- You may need to type your password again. Do it, and then click the “Sign In” button.
- In Change Your Password page, put your current password, next put and re-enter the new password. When done, click the “Save” button.
Your password now in changed.