The IMEI code is the 15-digit number that makes your phone unique from any other phone (such as MAC Address for PC). You can find this number on the back of the phone by removing the battery or dialing *#06# and the 15-digit IMEI combination will appear immediately.
IMEI code: The mobile has become the most widely used device in the world. Many users today have at least 1 or more cell phones. It has become an indispensable, almost indispensable, tool in our daily lives. The handset is also known as the “Smartphone” thanks to the many actions it takes to help users’ needs.
And the “intelligence” of these devices continues to grow and amaze me daily. Mobile phones can be used as compasses, as car navigators, as temperature gauges, as thermal cameras etc. It is no longer necessary to kill your brain because your “smartphone” thinks about almost everything.
All phone manufacturing companies are concentrated in places like China (but also the iPhone are made here) or India where the cost of production is minimal.
IMEI Code: Is Your Mobile Original or Fake?
Sometimes the quality of the Smartphone also varies from where it is manufactured. But how to get better acquainted with our handset? There are many people who ask us whether the cellphone they use is original or not. We are absolutely against buying non-original cell phones. The fake mobile 😡 has been around since the early years of Android but over time they are more and more like the original. The resemblance is not only apparent from the aesthetic part but is also getting closer and closer to the performance.
The surprising fact is that the price is completely different from the original. This can be explained in many ways. Anyone who manufactures fake cell phones pays no copyright fees. Even all the certifications necessary for the manufacture of an electronic device are not carried out by the manufacturer. These products are very dangerous to use because they can cause damage from one moment to another. But even though performance may come close to the original handset, it will never be the same. You can check all the details and key features of the handset directly after switching on the handset and then view the exact details in the technical tab on our website.
“You have to be very careful when buying a new handset. The first thing to do is look at the IMEI code.
The IMEI code is the 15-digit number that makes your phone unique from any other phone (such as MAC Address for PC). You can find this number on the back of the phone by removing the battery or dialing *#06# and the 15-digit IMEI combination will appear immediately. The number will be something like this: 674544251332144. Now we will explain what these numbers mean: IMEI code is divided as follows: AAAAAA-BB-CCCCCC-D.
- AAAAAA – TAC (Type Approval Code) identifies the manufacturer and model of the handset;
- BB – FAC (Final Assembly Code) identifies the place of production;
- CCCCCC – identifies the serial number of the handset;
- D – CD (Check digit) identifies the check digit to verify that the IMEI number is correct, and is found by the Luhn formula.
Now all you have to do is to write down the IMEI code on a letter and check if your mobile is real or fake by visiting www.imei.info and entering your code. Apple mobile verification can also be done from the Apple coverage website that you will find below.
> Check Out: Top 8 Secret Phone Codes (Android and iPhone)
Serial Number Verification and IMEI
IPhone Serial Number
To get the iPhone serial number you should follow these steps:
- Settings ➡ General ➡ Info / About Phone ➡ Serial Number
- Write down the serial number
- Go to page: Check Coverage Apple and enter the serial number
- If the serial number exists then your iPhone is original. On the contrary, the message “This serial number does not exist” means that you have a fake cell phone in your hand.
IMEI Code Android
To get your Android’s IMEI code you need to follow these steps:
- Type this number: *#06#
- Write down the IMEI code
- Go to page: IMEI INFO and enter IMEI code
- If the code exists and the mobile is the same as the one you have on hand then your mobile is original. On the contrary, the message “IMEI code does not exist” means that you have a fake cellphone in your hand.
IMEI code: Always check it!
Another service is also https://sickw.com/. Although paid, this is a very valuable service if you are looking to find out if a cell phone is original or fake. Hope you found this article useful, follow us on twitter and facebook for more news and updates.