The implementation of blockchain technology involves initializing the network, executing the contract, and choosing the right tools in order to achieve results. It must pass the process of conversion so that a localized account ledger will be created without the vulnerability for any falsifications.
Stages in Blockchain Technology Implementation
When you implement blockchain in your system, you can easily validate real-time transactions without the need for a third party app. It provides so many uses and advantages to users while organizations enjoy more achievements through this revolutionary technology.
Since the fundamental technologies are open-sourced, anyone who wants to become a developer can employ a private blockchain and run a workstation through a system of certain machines. With practice, you can learn how to implement this technology and understand the underlying concepts including execution and mining of smart contract.
Below are the steps in implementing a blockchain technology:
- Choosing a platform. With the unanimity of Ethereum blockchain, its community is highly responsive and dynamic. However, the copiousness of documentation requirements can create a fully autonomous community that exclusively belongs to the objects in the network.
- Setting up the blockchain. In order to set up the blockchain, you need to manually create the initial block which should include the chain’s characteristics. Then you share them with all the endings or so-called nodes of the whole network. You can define the block by creating JSON format file.
During the process, you need to specify certain parameters including timestamp, nonce, and others. After filling in your JSON file, a folder will be created by client Geth which contains the chaindata to be initialized.
- Selecting an appropriate consensus protocol. This protocol involves solving mathematical problem that requires extensive computation. Once a miner solves it, automatically it becomes verifiable to other miners. But the first one to solve the problem will get the opportunity to create the next block.
- Executing a smart contract. Once you learn how to create smart contract, you can mount a blockchain and run it. The predefined threshold that self-executes the smart contract can be in the form of authenticated event, amount, or date. This concept, in fact, made Ethereum a successful field of blockchains.
- Debugging and scaling. To debug a blockchain, you need to execute a block on a network of terminations. It should lead to the treatment tantamount to other network of nodes. Overall, the debugging and scaling process is an extremely complex practice for all developers.
Make sure to allow an expert to audit your smart contract before implementing a blockchain technology so that you can get the exact results you need.