Samsung has released a 5G version of the Galaxy Tab S6 – named the Galaxy Tab S6 5G.
The 5G-backed tablet is currently limited to Samsung’s home market (South Korea) and is now available there, as of yesterday.
As the name suggests, the tablet is virtually unchanged from the original Wi-Fi and LTE model with one exception: the Snapdragon X50 5G modem extension.
The Galaxy Tab S6 is priced at KRW 999,900 (approximately $850) with a configuration of 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The rest of the specs are a 10.5-inch OLED panel, the Snapdragon 855 and offers the same interior as the Galaxy Tab S6. Samsung is also bringing free services to it, including Samsung’s curved 32-inch monitor, external wireless charger, keyboard cover and YouTube Premium.
The Galaxy Tab S6 5G will goes on sale in South Korea from January 30, but it is not known whether it will debut in other parts of the world in the future.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G Full Specs
- – 10.5-inch WQXGA super AMOLED display (1600X2560 pixels)
- – Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- – 6 GB RAM
- – 128 GB internal storage (expandable up to 1 TB)
- – 7,040mAh battery
- – 13-megapixel main camera + 5-megapixel depth sensor
- – 8-megapixel selfie camera
- – Dolby Atmos quad speakers equipped with AKG
- – Magnetic charging pen with support