We are here with the method to record screen on Android without root. You just need to install these apps on your Android smartphone in order to record the screen.
Today there are more than billions of people who are using Android these days. This operating system relates to Google which provides lots of features for its users than any other OS.
So, we will be talking on one of the best characteristics of Android that you might not know. It is the method for recording the screen in your Android, yes it is possible. It is very fashionable to record the activities performing on your Android. You can do this by just following the post below.
How To Record Screen On Android Without Root (No Root)
By recording screen, you can track all the activities of your Android when you give your Android to someone else like your younger brother, sisters or your friends. The method is very simple and straightforward as you need some of the screen recording apps for your Android.
Android Screen Recording Apps To Record your Screen Activity
#1 AZ Screen Recorder
This is one of the best Android apps to record screen in Android as in this app there is the facility of anonymous recording by which you can easily record screen and the clips of your front camera without anything displaying on a screen. And this app is specially designed for the lollipop version of Android.
- Magic button: a button that controls your recording without showing anything on the screen. Thus, your video viewers will solely focus on the app, the game or whatever you want to screencast.
- Overlay front camera: you can record your face and your emotions in a small overlay window, which can be dragged freely to any position on the screen and customized to any size and opacity.
- Countdown timer: is there something you have to prepare for recording? Don’t worry, the countdown timer will wait until you are ready to start and snap at the moment you want.
- Draw on screen: this unique feature is huge when making a tutorial. You can emphasize, draw a symbol or mark something with any chosen color directly on your screen.
This is an another Android app which records the screen activity. This app is freely available and works without root. In this app, you have to set the bit rate and file saving path at the very first use. You can even record audio with this app and this app gives you 10 seconds when you click on ready to make you ready for the recording.
- No need to be tied to your computer while recording.
- Longer screen recording, with Audio – record for up to 1 hour.
- Audio recording via the mic.
- A beautiful user interface – no more messing with the command line/terminal.
- Save your favorite configurations as Presets.
This is the very popular app that helps you to record the Android screen easily. With this app, you can record screen with stereo sound, mirror your device screen to any Miracast or AirPlay enabled devices, and you can even take a screenshot simply by shaking your Android device in this app.
- No limit on recording time
- Audio recording (Pro)
- Android Material theme
- Show screen touches while recording
- Shake or switch screen off to stop
- Possibility to delay start of recording
- Banner during recording (Pro)
This is one of my favorite apps to record Android screen activities without rooting it. In this app, you can record screen, share data b/w computer and your Android and lots of more option that are available in this app. Also, this app is freely available on the Google Play Store.
- Record Games: record your gameplay on Minecraft, Clash of Clans and more.
- Record Video: record and save videos from Snapchat, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook and more, right on your device.
- It’s completely FREE! No need to buy a screen recorder when you can just use Mobizen
- Compatible with almost every Android device. Mobizen can record device screens running Android 4.2 to 6.0.
#5 ilos screen recorder
You can record your entire mobile screen and it supports Android 5.0 and later. Users will get the option to share the recorded clip on YouTube, Drive, Dropbox or Facebook etc. There are no ads, no watermark, and no time limit to record the screen.
#6 Google Play Games
It is a place to view your mobile gaming profile. However, it also has a hidden screen recording functionality which can be utilized to record screen. You need to play any game from Google Play Games and exit the game once the recorder is on and it will record everything.
- Easily record and share your best gaming moments from your favorite mobile games.
- Create your custom Gamer ID, earn XP, and level up as you master games across Google Play.
- Pick up right where you left off, from any device.
#7 Stream – Live Video Community
It is actually a twitch like the social network. Here you can stream your Android device screen. All your recording will be streamed live. However, users can use this screen recording feature to save your screen recording in the phone.
- Stream live video from your phone to the world
- Browse live streams created by users worldwide
- Monetize your content, or tip your favorite streamer
Vysor lets you view and control your Android on your computer. Use apps, play games, control your Android with your mouse and keyboard. Go wireless, and mirror your Android to your desktop; great for presentations. The app doesn’t record anything. Users need to record the Android screen from the computer.
With telecine, you can capture full resolution videos directly on your phone. Just launch the overlay and then navigate away from the app. The overlay will remain to allow you to press record when you are in the target app. The overlay disappears while recording. To stop, press the area where the overlay used to be.
#10 Lollipop Screen Recorder
Lollipop Screen Recorder is a simple and easy to use screen recorder for devices running Android 5.0+. It uses official APIs added in Android Lollipop+ so it requires no rooting. Videos are stored in an easy to find folder, so you can use your favorite applications to view, edit, and share them.
- Use cameras as picture-in-picture
- Store recordings on SD card
- Record at full-screen resolution
- Set resolution, orientation, and bitrate
- Recording start delay
#11 DU Recorder
DU Recorder is a free, stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android that helps you record smooth and clear screen videos. With a variety of features such as screen capture, video recorder, video editor and no rooting needed, DU Recorder provides an easy way to record screen videos.
- Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates available; support for HD video
- Pause/resume screen recording
- Enable front camera (facecam)
- Record external sound
#12 ADV Screen Recorder
ADV Screen recorder was designed to be fully featured, without any kind of restrictions and without requiring root. This is one of the best screen recorders you can have on your Android smartphone
- Recording with 2 engines (Default and Advanced)
- Pause Recording (Requires Advanced Engine)
- Draw on the fly with your favorite color
- Use Front or Back Camera while recording
#13 ScreenCam Screen Recorder
ScreenCam does not need any root access to record your screen and works on all phones with Android Lollipop 5.0 and above. You can also record audio along with the screen recording and get it beautifully combined with recorded video.
- Choose from different resolutions
- Different frames per second and bitrate
- The app is completely free and doesn’t contain ads.
This is all about the Android Screen Recording Apps To Record your Screen Activity. By these apps, you can efficiently track all the activity operating on your android. And this may also help you in some of the detective purposes too. Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with your friends and tell us your favorite app in the comment box below.