The modern world of digital currencies has already become an important and wide-spread issue. However, the peculiarities of its functions remain still largely unknown in modern society.
The modern world of digital currencies has already become an important and wide-spread issue. However, the peculiarities of its functions remain still largely unknown in modern society. One of the largest misbeliefs implies that bitcoin should be bought in whole numbers. Such cost prevents many people from a possible purchase. In fact, a bitcoin can be divided into small fractions that are more affordable. The smallest fraction is called after the creator of this digital currency Satoshi and amounts to one hundred millionth of a bitcoin.
How to Choose a Trading Platform?
The selection of a trading platform is one of the most important steps in the process of buying bitcoin in small amounts. Digital currencies can be bought in two possible ways:
- Through peer-to-peer platforms;
- Through regular exchanges.
A regular exchange for digital currencies provides a connection between a buyer and a trader as well as it is responsible for safe transactions. Their activity includes collecting different orders from people and matching them with existing proposals.
Peer-to-peer platforms do not deal with matching orders at first. Instead, they match people directly behind the orders. One of the most popular peer-to-peer platforms is Cryptolocator. It provides its customers with the following advantages:
- Direct trading on your terms without mediators;
- Guarantee of safety and confidentiality;
- Various payment methods (Qiwi, SWIFT, bank transactions, etc.);
- Reliable support service.
What to Do Next?
In order to buy a small amount of bitcoin, you need to follow a certain plan of actions that includes such steps:
- Creating your own account on the treading platform;
- Choosing the option of bitcoin buying;
- Selecting a bitcoin amount (pay attention to the smallest possible amount since it is usually limited);
- Choosing a currency for bitcoin buying (otherwise, it will be detected automatically by your current position);
- Selecting a payment method (be careful, the cost can be different depending on the chosen method – the more popular the method is, the lower the cost will be);
- Looking through existing options (select the one which is the most advantageous for you);
- Reading the terms (make sure you got familiarized with all purchasing details);
- Buying bitcoin;
- Finishing the trading operation (when the purchase is successfully completed, confirm the results).