iMind: universal platform among modern solutions
Video conferencing is often used in business and learning. It’s almost impossible to imagine some company that does not use the advantages of remote communication and cooperation. At the same time, the need for the personal use of video calls remains – and the more people get used to this, the more functions they use to interact with interlocutors. So, what exactly do people want from online conferencing according to iMind reviews, and how the iMind platform meets this demand?
What demand determines the requirements for video conferencing solutions?
There are several things people want when they opt for a solution providing video conferencing functions:
- First, they need to connect with other people and have much more possibilities than just a usual phone call gives. It suggests the use of video, camera switching, screen sharing, etc.
- Second, they need to invite a group of people to the same call. The quantity may vary from three to three hundred, but the main idea remains the same.
- Third, various purposes for use of video conferencing tools do not change the fact that there’s still a need for chat opportunities. Communication in writing is indispensable when the participants of a conference have some trouble with sound or connection.
- And fourth, it’s perfect when a group of people can use a video conferencing tool systematically without the need to involve any outer sources in their work or interaction. Some platforms for online meetings allow for this, while others are more isolated.
Generally, these points are logical to assume but to find a perfect variant for your tasks it’s better to focus on the principal question: do you need this software for work or private needs? Usually, the latter requires much less functionality than professional solutions provide.
Why does iMind correspond to these requirements?
The iMind platform has been developing for quite a long now. Since 2011 the team improved the platform so that it was the best option for businesses of any size. It means that in each update, the developers consider the most significant aspects to fix and add. It provides a platform’s relevance to the modern tasks the companies encounter.
To bring more visibility, let’s look at the core features of the iMind video conferencing tool:
- the simplicity of use – you can get the main principles of work of a platform in a few minutes, and it won’t take you more than an hour maximum to explore all the functions of a free plan;
- the reliability of connection – the platform provides the optimal connection conditions, and you can watch the connection quality changes due to the statistics display;
- safety of communication – your calls are automatically encrypted so that no data comes to the wrong hands, and you can switch the two-factor authentication on when accepting the attendees to the conference;
- high-quality communication channels – HD video, background noise elimination, availability to set the optimal positions manually, etc.;
- the universality for in-app or in-browser use – whatever device you have in your disposition, you’re free to use it with comfort.
As you can see, the baseline features provide perfect conditions for comfortable communication at a distance. It’s also necessary to mention that some features depend on the plan a user chooses. These four plans are suggested for different business sizes (from freelance activities to enterprises).
Generally, video meetings are a great way to replace many inconveniences related to business trips and delays resulting from this. But to keep remote communication the same efficient, we need to involve a few more sources and consider technologies very carefully. The iMind tool is the best solution for such tasks today. Go to imind.com and see!