While it is expected to be released on February 14, Samsung’s new foldable phone, the Galaxy Z Flip, has now leaked online.
It is now revealed what the Galaxy Z Flip will look like, how much it will cost, what cameras it will have and what its specifications are, cnet writes.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is expected to come with a much thinner screen glass than a strand. This type of glass seems to be the first to come on the market. Also, the Galaxy Z Flip is expected to be smaller than the 2019 Samsung Galaxy Fold and its rival, Motorola Razr, which will go on sale from February 6. It can be rolled out on a 6.7-inch screen, unlike the Galaxy Fold which has a 7.3-inch screen and can be opened like a book.
Galaxy Z Flip Specs recently speculated
These recently speculated specifications have been collected from various sources, including WinFuture, Max Weinbach of XDA Developers, Evan Blass on Twitter, and LetsGoDigital.
- 6.7-inch vertically folded screen, most likely very thin glass and 2,636 x 1,080 pixels resolution;
- 1.06-inch external display with a resolution of 300 x 116 pixels;
- Two 12-megapixel rear cameras, as well as a 10-megapixel auto-focus front camera;
- “Hideaway Hinge” feature, against dust and debris;
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 Plus processor;
- 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory;
- 3,300 mAh battery, with charger via Wireless connection;
- Price $1,400 (about €1,250); 4G network only, not 5G;
- Android 10 with user interface – Samsung One UI;
- Two colors: black and purple.
> Read Next: NZXT announces Kraken X-3 and Z-3 Series AIO Coolers