How to pack a gift basket
You are looking to surprise your loved ones with a unique gift basket but haven’t found any idea for your gift basket yet. Well, don’t worry, at https://giftsandbaskets.ca/ has a variety of gift baskets concepts for you to choose from. Not only that, there are other gift items that you could consider as well.
Now, if you have found the concept you want to follow, as well as finding all the materials you need. It’s time to put your gift basket together and give it to your loved one. The first thing you want to do is to check if there is any damage to the container you are using, then decorate the container (if you need it). Second, you need to think of what you will use for your base. Usually, the ideal material would be newspaper or carton pieces because it is free and very efficient. The reason to create such a base is: you want to make sure the base is even (so it won’t tilt) and flat (so there is no problem putting things upwards). For a small and luxury type of baskets, such as a basket for jewelry, or something small and delicate like perfume, you can use shredded paper for the base. It creates a mysterious feeling for the receiver, as well as creates protection for the product. Besides the reasons above, the base also helps display your present (by stuffing the containers with newspaper or shredded paper). Visit Uline.ca to find the right shredded paper for your basket
Third, it is time to place your products in the basket. Now, it doesn’t have to be just the gifts. If you feel like your basket needs some extra accessories to look good, you should add it in. However, we have some suggestions for you:
- Try to make all the presents visible, or all facing the same direction
- Sometimes it is better to keep the present in the original package
- There is more than one way to put everything together
Finally, when everything is in the right place, we just need to wrap it. Now, there are different materials you could use when wrapping a gift basket. But, we believe that cellophane is the best material for this purpose. Cellophane is durable, transparent and cheap as well, visit Uline.ca to find your best cellophane for your gift basket. Now, here is the process of wrapping:
- First, roll out the cellophane paper
- Second, put the basket on top, right in the middle of the sheet of cellophane paper.
- Third, measure the height of the basket. Make sure that you have a big enough sheet of paper to wrap. Make sure that the distance from each edge of the sheet of paper to the basket is bigger than the height of the basket
- Fourth, tie the basket together
- Finally, add a bow to make it look more appealing.
- For presentation purposes, you want to make the cellophane wrap fit the basket. However, during the process, you will find this impossible. So, what you can do at the end, is tape the excess part of the wrap to the basket. Minor notice, you would want to use the transparent tape, so it wouldn’t look like a mess.There you have it, a gift basket for your loved one.