The bad news is that the Mi CC9 Pro will not be sold outside of China. The good news is that Xiaomi has introduced an almost identical model called the Mi Note 10 which will be sold internationally.
Mi Note 10 was introduced in Spain and will be sold in Britain and other European countries. From the published information, there is no difference in hardware between the two phones except the Mi Note 10 will have Google applications.
Xiaomi usually puts different names on the same phones to distinguish between Chinese and international models. The concrete case is the K20 / K20 Pro model in China that is sold globally as the Mi 9T and Mi 9T Pro.
Here are the full specifications of MI Note 10:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- 6GB of RAM and 128GB of memory
- 5 rear cameras: 108-megapixel f/1.69 wide, 12-megapixel f/2 2x telephoto, 5-megapixel f/2 5x telephoto, 20-megapixel f/2.2 super wide, and 2-megapixel macro.
- 32-megapixel selfie camera
- 6.47-inch OLED display with built-in fingerprint scanner
- 5,260 mAh battery with
- 30W fast charging
- USB-C and 3.5mm headphone port
Mi Note 10 won’t be as fast as the Snapdragon 855 included in the Redmi K20 but the rest of the phone is worth considering. The CC9 Pro starts at $400 in China while the Mi Note 10 will cost $549.