Features and Benefits of Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based collection of all of Microsoft’s existing online applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Sway, and Access which have been integrated into a cloud service, adding Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams as the main platform for collaboration and communication. Due to its abilities, it has helped in improving the productivity of all the businesses which have been using it.
The prime features and benefits of Microsoft Office 365 are: –
- Collaborate Anywhere Anytime: With web-enabled access to email, documents, contacts, and calendars, users can access all their data anytime, on any device be it their phones or laptop. This enables unified collaboration among employees.
- Flexibility: With multiple variants in the Office 365 suite, companies have the flexibility to choose the variant that fits their business needs. With Office 365 to Office 365 Migration, companies can change the variant if their business needs change with time.
- Single Sign-on:With a single Login ID users can store their password in the system tray of their machine to avoid having to repeatedly sign in.
- Explore and Integrate: With seamless integration between Microsoft Office and other Microsoft programs users can create a trial account to test and integrate other Microsoft integrations within the cloud.
- Round the clock Availability:As Office 365 applications run and store your data in the cloud, it ensures that all the business documents and applications, such as email, are always available even if your company experiences a disaster such as a fire or a flood. Companies can also use Desktop as a Servicefor hosting other important software and ensure 24/7 availability and security.
- Support: Users receive business-class support including IT admin phone support, guaranteed uptime, geo-redundant data centers, disaster recovery, top-notch security, and privacy controls.
- Security: With built-in security and continuous compliance, users can always know where their data is and who has access to it. Users also have an option to remotely wipe all data from their mobile device if lost or stolen.
- Seamless Synchronization: Office 365, outlook, calendar and contacts are all synchronized together. Even if a new contact is added on the mobile phone, it automatically is available across all the user devices. Users can save a document on their PC and can continue to work on it using their smartphone or tablet.
- No Licensing errors: Office 365 includes all licensing and can be deployed company-wide. This ensures that every user has the same version of Microsoft Office, and they receive upgrades at the same time.
- Real-time Collaboration: Users can see real-time edits or additions that their colleagues make in a document. It also auto-saves each version automatically so that the users can revert to older versions of the documents easily. This ensures a quicker and simpler collaboration between employees and departments, resulting in a boost of productivity.
As you can see, there are numerous benefits a business gets from using Microsoft Office 365. It not only gives a platform to store and manage all its data but also increases employee productivity. O365CloudExperts provides reliable services for products like Office 365 with 24/7 support and maintenance. Not just Office 365, they also provide other services like SharePoint Data Migration with reliable end-user support.